Tirol – an unparalleled convention venue
Particularly in this era of fleeting trends, hectic pace and hustle and bustle, people yearn for a revival of traditional values, lasting experiences, a change from everyday life, for uniqueness and authenticity.
Nestled in the mighty mountain world of the Alps, our congress partners score highly not only with their bold architecture, state-of-the-art technology, optimum accessibility and genuine warm hospitality, but above all with their simple yet palpable integration of nature in all events.
At a glance – the Convention Venue Tirol Pledge
- Everything from one source; highly professional staff & friendly support
- State-of-the-art hardware & software
- Ideal international connections via plane, train & coach travel
- Free public transport in different regions
- Service competence of the very highest standards: genuine motivation and maximum flexibility
- Tirol as a coveted location for global market leaders in industry & research
- “Campus Tirol“: 35,000 students and 5,000 employees from all over the world
- Leopold-Franzens University ranks amongst the top 15 international universities worldwide
- Security and stability throughout the country as important (hygiene) factors
- Innsbruck as an alpine-urban metropolis with all the advantages of a big city, yet in the midst of the mountains
The heights of the Tirolean mountain world provide a different vantage point and broader perspectives, ones that lend space for new ideas to grow, whilst creating fertile soil for fruitful discussions. The heart of our Tyrolean Congress Partners beats for your success.