The sunny high plateau is centrally located, easy to reach and boasts of short distances between event locations amidst breathtaking mountain scenery. Region Seefeld and venue of the FIS Nordic Ski World Cup 2019 impresses year-round with first-class infrastructure excellent accommodation, gourmet delights and genuine Tirolean hospitality, as well as a varied leisure programme for your individual incentives, seminars, congresses and events.
The region undertakes a pioneering role and is one of the first destinations in Austria to be certified with the Austrian Eco-label for tourism destinations.
- Olympiabad and Kongress Seefeld
- WM-Hall (Championship hall)
- Building at Toni Seelos Ski Jump
- Festhalle Wetterstein Leutasch
- Casino Seefeld
- Specialised conference hotels
- Quaint mountain huts
- Pleasant restaurants
- Natur & Spa Hotel Lärchenhof
- Zum Gourmet
- Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol
- Krumers Post Hotel & Spa
- Das Hotel Eden
- Mountains Hotel
- weitere Hotels
Incentive & Event Ideas
- Cross-country skiing and roller-skiing
- Biathlon in winter and summer
- Alpine ski races
- Walks by torchlight and snowshoe tours
- Curling, ice-skating and horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Guided hikes, (E-)bikes and Segway tours
- Wellness and meditative hikes
- Golf and tennis tournaments
- Mountain hut evenings and sampling local specialties
- Visit to Casino Seefeld
- 3* Hotels: 38, beds: 1,508
- 4* Hotels: 32, beds: 3,152
- 4*s Hotels: 4, beds: 752
- 5* Hotels: 3, beds: 881
Maximum conference capacity: 2,500 persons
Impartial advice for your event, well away from hectic city life. Information and support in finding rooms as well as customised packages and the organisation of a programme of side events.
In a pilot project a sustainable tourism concept is being developed and implemented for the Olympiaregion Seefeld.
Until 2022 the region Seefeld is part of a Pilot project for a sustainable tourism concept. In the next two years individual projects will be developed and dirctly be implemented. The sustainable and climate-neutral orientation of tourism in the region should not only benefit the tourism businesses and guests, but also the entire habitat on the Seefelder Plateau.