The conference destination of Tirol is dedicated to social responsibility
We are aware of the enormous influence conference tourism has on our province. Hence the need for greater responsibility towards not only our nature, but also towards our society. This responsibility begins with us by using an inclusive, gender-neutral language and ends with socially relevant programmes.
True to our guiding principles we are committed to generating impact and creating societal value through our daily actions. This is reflected in both our communication and the CSR programs of our partner companies, which prioritize diversity and the well-being of their employees. You too can make a social contribution to society and our environment through your incentives, team-building activities, meetings, or conferences. Here are some inspirations for purposeful incentives and programs with a guaranteed win-win outcome.
By supporting the following social projects, you can use your events to give something back to society:
- Saving food & helping people: Tirolean Food Bank or Tirolean Social Market
- Donate leftovers or unused resources to the Feldverein association
- Have invitations, promotional items or mailings produced via charitable associations: Abrakadabra Tirol or Artis Innsbruck
- Donate time in the form of workshops: e.g. repairing bicycles or accepting donations in kind for the Wams association
- Integrate social programmes that benefit others: e.g. support the Alpine Association’s “Clean Mountains Campaign“ or protect biodiversity and plant flower meadows with the Flower Kingdom of the Tirolean Environmental Advocacy Association when out hiking.
- Support local NGOs by appealing for donations: Helfen mit Herz, SOS Kinderdorf Tirol, Courage or AEP
- Support clean travel and mobility by using the services of Wemovenow or FloMobil