Congress Centrum Alpbach
Conferences in a mountain village
Alpbach is unique. The impressive structural design of the Congress Centrum Alpbach blends in seamlessly with the traditional architecture of this Tirolean mountain village in the midst of the Alps. As the building is nestled into the mountainside, the unique villagescape remains completely unaffected. This green meeting destination in Alpbach lends itself perfectly to the requirements of customers seeking a very special venue.
What sets us apart
- Impressive architecture with optimised energy usage and natural daylight in all halls and foyers
- Uncompromising sustainability with regional partners as the basis for Green Meetings
- Numerous high-quality accommodation providers within walking distance
- Cutting edge technology including an ingenious room acoustics concept in the plenary hall for unique sound experiences
- Green Meetings in a central location
- Attractive social programmes in the village and on the mountain in every season
- Extensive list of references: irrespective of business-sector, international, “One contact person for the whole village”
- Services such as room bookings, transfers, interpreting services, supporting programme and much more
Highlights & USPs
- Green Meeting Location
- Expert consultation on sustainable events
- Alpbach village concept
- Multifunctional conference rooms
- Total rentable area of 2,788 m²
- The built-in, variable 3D acoustics are part of the most modern equipment in Europe and simulate the acoustic experiences of the world’s best concert halls
- Up to 850 people in one room
- All conference rooms and the stage, as well as one toilet are barrier-free accessible.
- Cooperation with non-profit organizations for CSR projects: Village nursery and elementary school, special school Mariatal Kramsach, …
Why is Alpbach unique?
Sustainable conferencing Austria’s most beautiful mountain village. Alpbach owes its excellent infrastructure to its largest and most famous congress, European Forum Alpbach, which has been held annually in August for 6,000 participants from over 80 nations since 1945.
Design highlights of the bright and friendly building are the light cones, which diffuse the foyers and halls in natural light, as well as large window fronts, which offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. Thanks to their modularity, simplicity and elegance, the high-quality conference rooms and foyers allow for multi-faceted event formats.
- The Austrian Ecolabel Green Meetings & Green Location
- International Green Globe Certification
- Green Brand Certification
- Austrian klimaaktiv certificat silver
- EVVC Best Center Award
- Nominated for the Tirol Change Award 2021
With a reservation confirmation, customers can travel to Alpbach free of charge by Regiobus from Brixlegg, Wörgl or Jenbach train stations. On site, customers receive the free Alpbachtal Card, which is valid as a ticket for regional public transport.
Congress Centrum Alpbach
Alpbach Tourismus GmbHt +43.5336.600-100 e firstname.lastname@example.org w www.congressalpbach.com
Inquiry, PR & Community Managementt +43.512.5320-395 m +43.676.88158-395 e email@example.com Contact us
|Max. capacity / largest room||850|
|Room||Area in m²||LxBxH in m||Theater||Parlament||U-Shape||Banquette|
|Level 1 aest|
|Elisabeth Herz-Kremenak Saal||394||16,8 x 23,4 x 5,5-6,7||500||315||100||320|
|Paul Flora Saal||92||11,8 x 7,9 x 4||90||60||40||72|
|Klaus Peter Heiss Saal||91||11,8 x 7,8 x 4||90||60||40||72|
|Iginio Rogger Saal||96||11,8 x 8,2 x 4||90||60||40||72|
|all rooms level 1 west connected||680||28,7 x 23,8 x 4-6,7||750||500||580||220|
|Level 1 east|
|Liechtenstein Saal||119||11,9 x 10 x 3,1||115||60||90||45|
|August Friedrich von Hayek Saal||97||9,7 x 10 x 3,1||100||50||72||40|
|Liechtenstein & Van Hayek Saal||216||21,6 x 10 x 3,1||200||100||60||160|
|Arthur Koestler Saal||58||6,4 x 9 x 3,1||52||30||18||24|
|Gottfried von Einem Saal||73||8,1 x 9 x 3,1||70||34||24||40|
|Koestler & von Einem Saal||131||14,4 x 9 x 3,1||120||60||40||60|
|Sir Karl Popper Saal||82||10,8 x 7,4-8,6 x 3,1||80||34||24||40|
|Erwin Schrödinger Saal||416||23,8 x 17,6 x 5-5-7||500||315||70||320|
|Otto Molden Foyer||395||-||-||-||-||-|
|Ebene 1 Vorplatz||350|
|Ebene 2 Sonnenterrasse||350|
Congress Centrum Alpbach Sustainability Report ENpdf 2 MB
Request & Contact
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
Popular venues in Tirol
Popular venues in Tirol
Eventcenter Villa Blanka
Splendid view meets traditional hospitality
Meetings with a view
High end conferences and fireside chats in the pur…
ALPINE. URBAN. RELIABLE.
An outstanding architectural masterpiece.
Every event needs the right environment to be effe…
Dolomiten Residenz Sporthotel Sillian
Ski in/ Ski out with East Tirolean lifestyle
ENTNERS am Achensee
Conventions at lake Achensee
University Center Obergurgl
Sports. Conferences. Research. Fireplace Talks.
The city hotel in the countryside.
Natur & Spa Hotel Lärchenhof
The power of nature. Perfect balance with the 4 el…
Unique events in one of Innsbruck's most famous ve…
This may also interest you
Further interesting content
Gradonna Mountain Resort