Diverse activities in the Hochpustertal Valley seasoned with East Tirolean good humour and warm hospitality perfectly round off the options available for conference guests.
- Winter Special: Ski in/Ski out
- Next to the cross country ski trail
- “Healthy & light” breaks for refreshments
- Indoor and outdoor team building activities
- The Hotel dispose of four rooms that are barrier-free accessible, as well as the general hotel areas, parts of the wellness area and the media room.
- Exclusive hotel booking
Highlights & USPs
- Located next to the hotel-owned ski resort
- Regional East Tirolean cuisine
- Spacious and bright conference rooms
- Meetingse in the “Weinrevier”, restaurant and winter garden.
The hotel offers a free transfer to and from the train stations Sillian and Lienz. During the stay, participants:inside can use public transport free of charge.
|Max. capacity / largest room||50|
|Room||Area in m²||LxBxH in m||Theater||Parlament||U-Shape||Banquette|
|Villgrater Medienraum||250||15 x 18 x 2,8||120||80||80||-|
|Bauernstube||-||6 x 6 x 2,4||20||20||25||-|
The Hohe Salve Sportresort
Move & Relax. Sporty-healthy seminars with guarant…
ALPINE. URBAN. RELIABLE.
Gasthof Hotel Post
Modern alpine design combined with a family atmosp…
ALPINE. URBAN. EXTRAORDINARY.
Die Angerer Alm
Source of inspiration in the midst of the Kitzbühe…
Eventcenter Villa Blanka
Splendid view meets traditional hospitality
Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort
Modern-alpine and elegant design within a fantasti…
An outstanding architectural masterpiece.
University Center Obergurgl
Sports. Conferences. Research. Fireplace Talks.
Business meets snow. Incentives in the high-alpine…
Olympiabad and Kongress Seefeld
Olympic conventions with a special perspective
International business and creative centre for fou…