Where could the inspiration be greater than at a sensational 3,048 m above sea level – in one of the most spectacular James Bond locations and right next to the globally unique adventure world 007 ELEMENTS. The skies within reach, Meetings & Incentives in the ice Q in Sölden inspire to embark on creative flights of fancy. With a breathtaking panorama that has thrilled not only 007.
The Gourmet restaurant ice Q belonging to the 5-Star Hotel DAS CENTRAL not only makes the heart beat faster, but with its large glass façades and views of the Tirolean alpine world also makes visitors speechless and gives rise to new ideas time and again.
Be it impressive seminars, company anniversaries or exclusive meetings – on Gaislachkogl Mountain, above the clouds, clearing your head to make room for unconventional ideas comes easy. That is exactly why the ice Q is the perfect Premium-Location for a successful event, which really does take your breath away. There is also no shortage of gastronomic options at 3,000 m above sea level, because the ice Q Restaurant can call itself the highest located award-winning restaurant in Austria thanks to 14 Points & 1 Toque in the Gault Millau Guide 2019.
Combine your meeting with the unique James Bond Adventure 007 ELEMENTS and immerse yourself into the world of the British secret agent. The unique James Bond adventure world right next to the ice Q offers nine spectacular galleries, dedicated to the British secret agent, and fascinates with breathtaking views of Tirol’s mountains and valleys, including the original locations for Spectre in Sölden.
- Meetings & Seminars
- Product presentations & Promotion-Events
- Incentives & Company celebrations
- Team buildings
Highlights & USPs
- Unique, exclusive location surrounded by more than 250 three-thousand-metre peaks
- Highest located award-winning restaurant in Austria: 14 Points & 1 Toque in the Gault Millau Guide 2019
- Located on Gaislachkogl at more than 3,000 m above sea level
- 3-country-wine Pino 3000
- Easy to get to with the Gaislachkogl cable car
- In winter, unadulterated skiing fun on 145 km of slopes in Sölden
- James Bond shooting location in the movie “SPECTRE”
- Facilities for up to 90 persons
- Multi-purpose room for up to 40 persons with projector, screen, flipchart
- Free Wi-Fi
- Great supporting programme with 007 ELEMENTS, the James Bond adventure world unrivalled globally
Pressetext Gourmetrestaurant ice Q ENpdf 775 KB
Future orientated discussions, workshops and meeti…
Seminar roof with 360° panoramic view
Excellent all-round service for events of all kind…
Olympiabad and Kongress Seefeld
Olympic conventions with a special perspective
ENTNERS am Achensee
Conventions at lake Achensee
Unique events in one of Innsbruck's most famous ve…
Room for histories. Long-standing tradition meets …
Tirol's highest Box Seat
Flexible and versatile
Nestled in the idyllic Tannheim valley
The city hotel in the countryside.
Highest versatility in the heart of the silver cit…