Peace and seclusion. Where one is able to focus on the essentials. Uniquely flexible and contemporary meeting rooms in the arlberg1800 Contemporary Art & Concert Hall. At 1800 m above sea level, you will find superb conditions for all kinds of seminars and conferences.
- Car and product presentations
- Team building and seminars, as well as art and cultural events
- Incentives, company celebrations and rustic mountain hut evenings
- Symposia, roadshows, promotional events
- Outdoor programme in high alpine nature
Highlights & USPs
- Resort with a total of 390 beds in alpine-style rooms and chalet suit
- Exclusive booking possible
- Technically superior concert hall
- Art studios
- 2,000 m² SPORT and SPA
Why the arlberg1800 RESORT?
- What began with a shelter for poor travelers in 1386 is nowadays the arlberg1800 RESORT at the highest point of the Arlberg – St. Christoph at an altitude of 1800 meters above sea level.
- The arlberg1800 RESORT is a family enterprise in its 3rd generation, which is marked by its host – the family Werner – and their passion for being hosts with heart and soul.
- Here at the arlberg1800 RESORT no guest or congress participant is “lost”, since St. Christoph is a small idyllic mountain village, where you can concentrate on the essentials, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Culinary and wine, the charming mountain landscape and the quiet location also provide the perfect setting and the best prerequisite for meeting and enjoying yourself away from everyday life.
- A well-established hotel and experienced Convention & Events team on site ensure the perfect planning, organization and execution of your event at the Arlberg.
- The arlberg1800 RESORT a “luxury hotel of a different kind“ where everyone knows about the “art of encountering“ and offers the highest level of service.
|Max. capacity / largest room||230|
|Room||Area in m²||LxBxH in m||Theater||Parlament||U-Shape||Banquette|
|Konzertsaal||230||19 x 13 x 8||168||70||40||70|
|AIR Space exhibition floors||108||12 x 9 x 3,25||50||30||30||-|
|Musikstudio||110||13 x 8,5 x 3||40||25||25||-|
|Kunstatelier (separable)||160||17 x 9,5 x 3,5||50||30||-||-|
|Kathedrale||130||22 x 4-7 x 8||50||30||30||-|
arlberg1800 Resort Broschürepdf 5 MB
High end conferences and fireside chats in the pur…
Congress Centrum Alpbach
Conferences in a mountain village
Romantik Hotel der Wiesenhof
Impressive mountain panaroma inspires to creative …
Sportresort Hohe Salve
Move & Relax. Sporty-healthy seminars with guarant…
Congress Messe Innsbruck
Three locations and excellent service
Grand Hotel Europa
Historical flair with a baroque touch
Power-donating experiences in royal ambience
Indulgence for all the senses high above Kitzbühel
Tirol's highest Box Seat
Krumers Alpin Resort & Spa
Ski in/ Ski out in the Olympic region of Seefeld
Das Innsbruck: MICE-Location Boutique Convention
State of the art conference hotspot in the heart o…
Die Angerer Alm
Source of inspiration in the midst of the Kitzbühe…